Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Top 20 Funny Wi-Fi Router Names to Surprise Neighbours

Did you notice Wifi Names around you when someone's wifi turned on ? now here is some creative people try to make their wifi names hilarious. If you look at your neighbor’s network titles, you may get surprised and amused. Once I noticed it and started paying attention to router names in different places. Now I’m dying to share my collection of funny wifi names with you. Don't forget to share yours favorite wifi names with us. 
ThinkDigital.Travel Image Credit


Dining in a restaurant I checked this connection.
Funny Wifi Names
Visiting my friend in a male dorm. Nevertheless, neither he nor his router turned red.
Funny Wifi Names
Another friend of mine was mad about football. He used to play it in the yard. I bet, not only in his one.
Funny Wifi Names
Being down with a cold, I queued in a hospital. It was full of infected people. And the network was infected too.
Funny Wifi Names
The hotel I stayed in, was not very welcoming. Its wireless network wasn’t welcoming either.
Funny Wifi Names
One day my friend and I called on her boyfriend’s party. His router’s name was “Will you marry me?” Now they are expecting a child, by the way.
Funny Wifi Names
This is a very odd example. I wondered what an ornithological house faced.
Funny Wifi Names
A very popular wifi network name, especially in some villages.
Funny Wifi Names
This wireless name was found in a block of flats, full of postgraduates. Actually, we came up to APT #434.
Funny Wifi Names
In a snack-bar, somewhere in the outskirts.
Funny Wifi Names
You won’t believe, where I saw this one. In a retirement home (don’t ask, how I found myself there). I wish I was so energetic in my old age!
Funny Wifi Names
My friend liked playing the guitar. She was not very good at music performing, but grammar was definitely her cup of tea.
Funny Wifi Names
There was nothing free in the credit bank. The Web was no exception.
Funny Wifi NamesNo one wants his network to be used.
Funny Wifi Names
This network is very mystical. It may be or may be not. It may be free or may be not.
Funny Wifi Names
The only wifi, found in my dad’s flat. Pity.
Funny Wifi Names
This is the router name in my niece’s school.
Funny Wifi Names
One more funny wifi name, which drew my attention.
Funny Wifi Names
I cannot guess, why the owner of this router called it this way. Have any ideas?
Funny Wifi Names
My own wifi network is called “Connection Error” and it is my cat’s name. The password is “Normal Cat”, as my pet is bald, warm, in other words, any, but normal.
And what is your wifi name? Is it funny?
Original Post By Freemake
Source/Reference: FreeMake

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You.
Read Comment Policy