Friday, March 07, 2014

Top 20 Best Friend Quotes You Should Say To Your Friends (Best Quotes)






Friendship is best part of life more than love. Because when you tired from life, face lot of problems and broke up in love then only friends can make you smile and give you some courage for future. When you notice that you want some really good quotes for your friends because sometime our friends are angry with us so we never speak to them directly we always find something new way to make them laugh and smile on their faces. So now here is some great quotes and use them for your friends.


A friend is somebody who knows the melody in your heart and can sing it once again to you when you have overlooked the words.

"Assuming that only you're, I'll be your shadow. Assuming that you need to holler, I'll be your shoulder.

Assuming that you need an embrace, I'll be your pad. In the event that you have to be joyful, I'll be your grin… But at whatever time you require a friend, I'll simply be me."

Friendship is similar to remaining on wet concrete. The more extended you stay, the harder its to leave, and you can never go without deserting your foot shaped impressions.

Everybody hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Closest friends listen to what you don't say.

"When it damages to think back, and you're hesitant to look ahead, you can look adjacent to you and your closest friend will be there."

Don't stroll before me; I may not accompany. Don't stroll behind me; I may not lead. Only stroll close to me and be my friend - Albert Camus

Its truly astonishing when two strangers turn into the best of friends, yet its truly tragic when the best of friends turn into two strangers – Raphnie

I have faith in heavenly attendants, the kind that paradise sends. I'm encompassed by blessed messengers, and I call them my closest friends – Pamela Daranjo

As individuals grow up, they understand it gets less significant to have more friends, and more essential to have true ones - Laguna Beach

"Wanna see who your genuine friends are? Derail and see who's still there."

A friend is somebody who comprehend your past, has faith in your future, and acknowledges you today simply the way you are.

Good friends are the individuals who mind without a second thought, who recall without impediment and who love even without correspondence – Philippo

A good friend is like a good bra, hard to find, very comfortable, supportive, and always close to the heart

Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends leave footprints in your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt -

Your job won’t take care of you when you are stick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.

Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.

I don’t need words to express… I don’t need tears to shed… I don’t need to ask for a smile… Or a hand to hold me… All I need is to be your friend, forever…

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.

Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them but you know they’re always there.




Searches related to best friend quotes
short best friend quotes
best friend quotes to put on pictures
friendship quotes
cute best friend quotes
funny best friend quotes
best friend quotes sayings
best friend poems
best friend quotes for facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You.
Read Comment Policy